Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Small patch (again)

To: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Small patch (again)
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 14:40:03 +1000

Alexandre BERAUD wrote:

> Here is the debugged version of small.xpm (full colors). Nothing
> special, just translated all the people one pixel left. I'm not sure
> there will be no complications. Moreover, I couldn't find the three
> transparent pixels in the arrow, but since I flattened the image,
> there should be no transparent pixel any more.

The transparent pixels I was talking about were in the _old_
small.xpm, and not in your small.xpm (which is already in CVS
based on your previous submission).

So I was just vaguely wondering if there was a reason for those
transparent pixels in the old one, and thus any problem with
yours not having the transparency.  But I think any such reason
wasn't properly working anyway (code-wise), so it doesn't really
matter.

> I need to know if you don't mind my pollution icons, or if you would
> rather return to the old sun ones.

Well, personally I would prefer a blue sky, but I don't really
mind, and overall prefer yours over the previous ones.

-- David