[Freeciv-Dev] Suggestions

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Suggestions
From: "alex shimanopsky" <alexshim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 17:25:26 -0400

First of all defently improve the graphics.. I mean look at Civ2 and Civ:CTP ... they cost money but.... its all worth it..

cuz yours is almost like CIV 1 graphics and that game came out in like 1992 or somthing ... so yeah first step is to really improve the GFX and then the rest is very good I like it... add some units...

also I saw someone offered canals... maybe you should make somthing like in CTP ... the PW ...? for roads/farms... that is a very good option in CTP ...

well anyways asome game