Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Small patch :o)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Small patch :o)
From: Radovan Garabik <garabik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 15:21:21 +0200

On Wed, May 19, 1999 at 12:59:13PM +0200, Alexandre BERAUD wrote:

[...]
> Once again, I think the solution would be a 256 colors
> default tileset ! When commercial games display millions
> of colors, Freeciv hardly displays 64. Don't tell me nobody
> can have at least 256 colors now. For your information, I

I am telling you. :-)
I _often_ run freeciv on 8bpp displays. 8bpp = 256 colours total
There are still som colours for the window manager, for widgets,
etc... Having freeciv installed private colourmap is acceptable,
not being able to start it at all is not :-)

| __..--^^^--..__         garabik @ fmph.uniba.sk           |