Re: [Freeciv-Dev] AI

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] AI
From: Daniel Sjolie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 01:41:46 +0200

On 1999-05-08 23:45:08, ct wrote:
> On Sun, May 09, 1999 at 12:01:38AM +0200, Daniel Sjolie wrote:
> > Seems there are some people interested in developing the AI...
> > Would be nice if we could all get to know eachother and figure
> > out what thoughts are floting around...
>
> I'd be inclined to suggest that, should it come to pass, when the AI
> joins in this discussion work should cease more or less immediately.

 What?
 When the AI joins in the discussion???
 What are You saying?
 That delevopment should halt while we rewrite the AI code???
 I don't think that should be necessary...

 > Actually, that may be good time to start adding the 'Novice' level?

 Umm... Sure, but I don't think it has anything to do with the AI... ?
 Not very much anyway...
 If You want to make the Novice level use features in the AI code
 You should wait until the AI has been restructured...

 /Daniel - a tiny bit confused...

Sorry if You get this twice...

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)