[Freeciv-Dev] AI

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] AI
From: Daniel Sjolie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 00:01:38 +0200

Hi...

Seems there are some people interested in developing the AI...
Would be nice if we could all get to know eachother and figure
out what thoughts are floting around...

Please answer to this mail (to the list) and tell us something
about what You would like to do, have done, can do and so on...

Also, who has programmed the AI that is now?

I think the units AIs (if there is one) should be on the server
and everything else on the client...
Certainly moving the ai to the client would be our first task...

I could certainly give it a try but I want to know where I
have everyone else...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)