[Freeciv-Dev] Galleon attacking

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Galleon attacking
From: Patrick Smith <patsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:54:26 +0000

Should a unit with attack strength of 0 be allowed to attack?

I recently attacked a caravel with a galleon (which is silly, of
course).  I expected to get a message such as "you can't attack there".
Instead, the attack proceeded and the galleon died.

Is this normal (let people be silly if they want), or should we
protect people from their own silliness?

(This occurred using the March 29 snapshot.)

Pat
--
patsmith@xxxxxxxxx