[Freeciv-Dev] No go on Cosmic Panels

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] No go on Cosmic Panels
From: Martin Christensen <1934330m001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:30:08 +0000

Say we could cross the light barrier. Say cosmic rays did not have
E=infinity. Say we could utilise these cosmic rays as an energy source.
It still wouldn't work.
  These rays would have a momentum. Relatively they would be travelling
towards the ship, and thus impact would only slow the ship down.

How about a device that flexes the spacetime continuum. It would most
probably be graviton powered.

Martin

--
It is immoral for anyone who knows of Esperanto to not spread the
knowledge.