[Freeciv-Dev] Bug Report

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Bug Report
From: "Frederick J. Dickey" <fjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 16:56:32 +0000

This is a bug report for  freeciv-pre1.8.0 on Linux.

1) I think the following is happening: If you destroy an enemy
city during combat and the city was producing a unit such as
armor, the unit will still continue to be produced even though
the city is gone.

2) When a game time is 1000 AD+, I sometimes get a message that
a city is experiencing civil disorder. However, the city tile
does not indicate civil disorder, ie., the city shows the "OK"
tile not the "civil disorder" tile. As far as I can tell, the
city IS experiencing civil disorder.