[Freeciv-Dev] Bug Report

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Bug Report
From: "John L. Kramer" <kramer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 07:52:52 -0500 (EST)

I just came across FreeCiv recently, and have been very impressed. I've
been playing Freeciv 1.8.0 pre2, and I think I've found a minor bug.

First: When an explorer tries to take an unoccupied city, you recieve a
message "only ground units can capture a city". I understand why an
explorer can't capture a city, but the message just appears to be wrong.