Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Bug Report

To: myckel@xxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Bug Report
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 14:09:10 +1100

Myckel Habets wrote:

> I have found a bug in Freeciv and I like to report it.
>
> When I take "Fundamentalism" in the help-list, then
> the game quits (and I didn't asked the game to quit).
>
> I know that "Fundamentalism" is removed from the game,
> but that is not a reason for the game to quit.
>
> P.S. I like the game very much and sorry for my bad English.

Hi Myckel,

Thanks for your bug report, but you didn't tell us what
version of freeciv you are using.  That bug used to exist
in an old version, but should be fixed in more recent versions
(including the latest stable version, which is 1.7.2, and the
latest development versions, which should shortly be released
as stable version 1.8.0).

Regards,
-- David