Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Revised opinion: 1.8.0pre2

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Revised opinion: 1.8.0pre2
From: Falk Hueffner <falk.hueffner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 16:42:12 +0100 (MET)

>   One thing I really miss is combat animations.

I have made a patch that does that. An older version is at

http://homepages.uni-tuebingen.de/student/falk.hueffner/freeciv-03.01-explosions.patch.gz

If it doesn't apply, I can make a newer version.

Missing in the patch is the possibility to turn them off :) and explosion
graphics for the small tiles.

        Falk