Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Babarians

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Babarians
From: Samuel Porter <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:45:05 +0800 (WST)

On 16 Mar 1999, F.Schaefer wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> > flag should be red in my opinion so it is easy to tell who they are.
>
>It could be cool if there flag was a real pirates flag!

What about if there were 2 specific types of barbarians?
Those from the sea, and those from the land.

The sea barbarians would be pirates (with a pirate flag)
The pirates would attack/takeover coastal citys/boats  and use the citys
to produce more boats to attack more citys/boats.
maybe even be able to take over boats??

And the land barbarians would be, err.. well barbarians (with a red flag)
focusing more on inland citys/units.

I cant wait to become a decent programer, look at all the neat stuff im
missing out on programing.

Samuel Porter