Re: [Re: [[Freeciv-Dev] Babarians]]

To: Matt Busigin <jediknight@xxxxxxxxx>, Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Re: [[Freeciv-Dev] Babarians]]
From: "F.Schaefer" <fransch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Mar 99 14:42:05 EST

Hi all,

Matt Busigin <jediknight@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> #> flag should be red in my opinion so it is easy to tell who they are.
> #
> #It could be cool if there flag was a real pirates flag!
>
> So, the Microsoft Windows flag logo would do perfectly. ;-)

Why not havin different flags for different centuries ? Barbarians
in very ancient times, just had a brown leather skin as their flag.
Later it got a pirates flag. In modern times barbarians do have microsoft
as their standard. Another tribe could have a red flag with big 'M' written on
it. As their special prank, they could transform units into hamburgers ;).

Regards,

-- Frank