Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Fundamentalism

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Fundamentalism
From: Massimo Campostrini <campo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Mar 1999 17:43:59 +0100

Stephen Hodge <stephenh@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> These are overridden for some races:

> Celts:     Fundamentalism: Druid / Druid
> Japanese:  Monarchy: Shogun / Shogun,
>            Democracy: Prime Minister / Prime Minister
> Vikings:   Despotism: Warlord / Warlord
> Spanish:   Fundamentalism: Archbishop / Archbishop
> Persians:  Monarchy: Shah / Shah,
>            Fundamentalism: Ayatollah / Ayatollah
> Sioux:     Despotism: Chief / Chief,
>            Monarchy: Great Chief / Great Chief
> Arabs:     Fundamentalism: Ayatollah / Ayatollah,
>            Monarchy: Sultan / Sultana

Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

} Just seeing all these races would already have me drolling
} enought ;-)

I have the Spanish and Japanese ready (but they didn't make it in
1.8.0).  I can merge in more races, if somebody supplies a leader,
a flag, and a list of cities (Freeciv prefers urban civilizations).

Regards,
        Massimo

PS.: IMHO the Japanese should have
Despotism: Shogun