[Freeciv-Dev] 1) Bugreport

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] 1) Bugreport
From: "F.Schaefer" <fransch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Mar 99 01:04:05 EST

Hi,

1) I was just playing arround and after some time when the spanish
   conwuered some of my cities, nearly every one of my cities was
   French ! I type 'l' for list of players at the server and then:

civserver: stdinhand.c:554: name_of_skill_level: Assertion `level>0 &&
level<=10' failed.
NapoleonAborted

   Server-Break-Down !

   Does anybody know what to do here ?

Priviously I set the tax rate to 80% for example, then switched to despotism
and it rest at 80% - this should not be possible, should it ?

I'm working/playing with a version from Feb. 27th. Sorry, if I'm
reporting a bug, that has been allready erased.

Regards,

Frank.