Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Bugs about city size

To: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Bugs about city size
From: Patrick Smith <patsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 17:36:17 +0000

David Pfitzner wrote:

> > Using the Mar 7 CVS snapshot, I notice one bug and one infelicity in
> > a message.
> >
> > The bug:  while using rapture to grow cities, I was able to grow a city
> > to size 26.  (Or did someone deliberately remove the old limit?)
>
> What limit are you refering to?  I though a city could grow
> by rapture as long as it had sufficient food surplus, and
> kept happy enough, and had Aqueduct/Sewer, and ...?
>
> Regards,
> -- David

Oops!  I'm sorry.

For some unknown reason, I had it in my head that a city couldn't get
bigger
than size 22.

But I just tried with 1.7.2, and was able to grow a city to size 33,
either
through rapture or just through accumulation of food.  Guess I should
have
done that test before reporting a supposed "bug"!

Pat
--
patsmith@xxxxxxxxx