[Freeciv-Dev] Bugs about city size

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Bugs about city size
From: Patrick Smith <patsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 05:46:39 +0000

Using the Mar 7 CVS snapshot, I notice one bug and one infelicity in
a message.

The bug:  while using rapture to grow cities, I was able to grow a city
to size 26.  (Or did someone deliberately remove the old limit?)

Room for improvement:  I tried to use the build command to add a settler
to a city that was at size 12 and did not have a sewer system, and was
told
that I couldn't, because of the lack of a sewer system.  Later, after
building
the sewer system, I tried again to add the settler.  This time, I was
told
that I couldn't, because the city was too big to add settlers to it.
It would be clearer if the latter message were displayed in both cases.
As it is, the former message leads one to believe that it will be
possible
to add the settler to the city after the sewer system has been built.
(I can pick nits with the best of 'em!)

Pat
--
patsmith@xxxxxxxxx