Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Before release of 1.8.0

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Before release of 1.8.0
From: Dustin Reyes <crusader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 16:36:07 -0600

On Thu, Mar 11, 1999 at 11:26:27PM +0000, Nicolas Brunel wrote:
>  - Apollo program bug displays cities that no longer exist
>    (conclusion: Apollo should make all squares be seen?)

This has been discussed before, and I believe the general consensus was to make
all squares visible (by the time you get to the moon you should have a fairly
complete map of the Earth anyway). Satellite technology, flight, and other
prerequisites for the Apollo Program justify making the whole world visible in
my opinion.

Dustin "CrusadeR" Reyes         crusader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LinuxGames                      http://www.linuxgames.com

  "I know not what course others may take, but as for me,
give me liberty or give me death!" -Patrick Henry