Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Wish I knew this guy...

To: Matt Busigin <jediknight@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Hrothgar <hrothgar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Wish I knew this guy...
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 11:29:55 +1100

Matt Busigin wrote:

> Honestly, I havn't a clue why people want different graphics.  IMnsHO,
> FreeCiv graphics looks great.  Am I leading a horribly sheltered life, or
> what?

Yes Matt, you've been living under a rock, and we've all been
huddling in there with you.

If you want to see **nice** *civ graphics, have a look at
Great Nations.

  http://gn.gameshock.com

Boy, what I would give to have Jani Wilen working for us!!

Regards,

Mitch.
--
| mailto:mjd@xxxxxxxxxx       | Not the official view of: |