Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Wish I knew this guy...

To: Freeciv-Dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Wish I knew this guy...
From: Hrothgar <hrothgar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 18:32:29 -0600 (CST)

The tiles and stuff are kewl...I'm talking about other graphics such as
the city view in the city dialog.  I was blown away by a screenshot I
saw of CTP in the this month's issue of Computer Gaming World.  I just
think it would be nice to have some eye candy.  If you don't agree, then
you are shetered.  ;p

cameron