Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Catching up + Some thoughts - comments sought

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Catching up + Some thoughts - comments sought
From: Kris Bubendorfer <Kris.Bubendorfer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 11:43:32 +1300

Well, I didn't expect my assignment of civil war probabilities to cause such a
philosophical debate.  The ranking I used was simply based on the order that
Civ uses to list governments.

I can safely claim that whatever is chosen will upset someone - although I
suspect you all care way too much about trivialities, so maybe this is a good
time to suggest that the government types also be extracted out into a
ruleset?  That way people can choose whatever variation makes them happy.

I am not planning to implement a ruleset for the governments at the moment, as
I am still busy - David????

So, due to the lack of consensus - I'll stick with the original probabilities
I posted (obviously the seem most reasonable to me or I wouldn't have chosen
them) and hope that people will be sufficiently happy later on with modifying
a ruleset.

--

Cheers Kris...