[Freeciv-Dev] Client dumps core

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Client dumps core
From: Brent Nelson <nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:04:44 -0700 (MST)

I was playing a game with 1.8.0pre1 this weekend.  when I was done, I
quit the server before I quit the client.  The client noticed that the
server was dead and went back to that login screen.  However, it did
not close one of the city windows I had open.  Curious about this, I
clicked on the city window icon on my task bar.  This caused the
client to quickly dump core.

Is this a known problem?  When the client senses that the server is
gone, it should close all child windows so that this can't happen.

--brent nelson