Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Pre1.8.0 version

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Pre1.8.0 version
From: Massimo Campostrini <campo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02 Mar 1999 14:21:38 +0100

Rizos Sakellariou <rizos@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> - Some help text for Space Structural/Module/Component and
>   their role in the effectiveness of the spacecraft (energy,
>   support, etc.) would be desirable. In fact, this is promised
>   under the Spacerace help text (shouldn't spacerace appear
>   as one of the basic options of the help menu too?), but
>   there are no entries under the improvements section.

There are separate Space Structural/Module/Component help
entries under "Improvements" (if spacerace is on).  We just need
the overall "Space Race" help entry node.  And mention that the
Apollo Program is required.

BTW, I think Space Modules should be choosen to maximize Success
probability.  I find it strange to have Success prob. decrease
because the game adds a new Habitation Module.

David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

} I'm not sure what to do about the inconsistency if the option is
} off, but at least the option now defaults to on so this problem
} will occur less...

spacerace is off by default, in freeciv-pre1.8.0.

        Massimo