Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Bunch of stuff!

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Bunch of stuff!
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:00:55 +1100

Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote:

> I dont know if this bug has been corrected yet:
> in the file Authors, Markus Linnalo is in it twice.

Thanks.

> Btw. where is the 1300 scenario?

No idea.

> How is CivWorld coming along? Will it make it into
> 1.8.x?

I think CivWorld should be a separate project from freeciv
(though of course related).  I don't think it should or will
be included in the actual freeciv releases.

Of course once we release freeciv 1.8.0, we can make a
CivWorld release advertised to work with that version
of freeciv.

> What about the GTK client? Will it go into CVS soon?

The plan is to put the GTK client in after the next
release.

Regards,
-- David