Re: [Freeciv-Dev] capital cities in intelligence report

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx (Freeciv developers)
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] capital cities in intelligence report
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 17:41:22 +0100

> This patch adds the name of the capital city to the intelligence
> report (that is, for players who you have an embassy with).
> This is particularly useful now for civil wars and spaceraces.

I'm not sure I agree.  Diplomacy becomes even less attractive.

There is no advantage in sharing the knowledge of your capital's location.

It's bad enough that the techs, maps, and knowledge you've shared with
Mr. or Mrs. Friendly will soon be shared by most everyone else,
without you even knowing.

--
Reinier