[Freeciv-Dev] Turn end behavior

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Turn end behavior
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 23:47:39 -0500

  I don't know if this is a bug or a feature.  Using the latest CVS
snapshot (sans my meddling), players can make moves after their turn
has ended (via clicking on "Turn Done".  Is this how things are supposed
to work, or is it a bug? (I think it should be a bug, but what do I know? ;) )
--
"It is hard to think of anything less sentient than a pumpkin."
  -- Terry Pratchett, _Witches Abroad_