[Freeciv-Dev] Solaris configure problem?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Solaris configure problem?
From: Fabrice Noilhan <Fabrice.Noilhan@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 12:08:32 +0100

Hi,

On a Solaris 5.6 Ultra-5 box, freeciv does not link with -lXt inside
Makefile so that there are missing symbols. Adding this flag manually
solves the problem. Does anyone ever experienced the same problem or
will I have to go into configure in order to know what's really the
problem? Since I have not much time, I prefer to ask...

freeciv snapshot used is from Feb 15.

Regards,

        Fabrice
--