[Freeciv-Dev] smooth moves don't work

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] smooth moves don't work
From: nicolas lannier <Nicolas.Lannier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:06:14 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

 It's seems that the smooth moves option don't work correctly on the systems
i have tested(Linux & NetBSD).  I don't know much about X11 programmation but
when i add a "usleep(1)" after the XSync call (in move_unit_map_canvas
function), the moves become smooth. Does anyone know what the problem ?

  Also, has someone translated freeciv into french ?
  i translated rulesets and helpdata.txt, but it's useless if someone
  already translated them. I created lex files to translate
rulesets, so it's not a problem if the formats are changed.
french freeciv rulesets can be simply selected by the '-r' option of the
  server(like civ1 rulesets). but you need to replace manually helpdata.txt.
 If you are interested by the translated data files, tell me.

thanks