[Freeciv-Dev] Draft of Freeciv Server Guide

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Draft of Freeciv Server Guide
From: David King <crkinger@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:30:25 -0500 (EST)

I have made up a draft of a more complete Freeciv server user's guide,
covering more topics more fully than the guide on the web page.
The attached flat-ASCII draft is offered to those interested in making
comments, on: scope, breadth and depth, completeness, technical
correctness, layout, English style, and anything else you can think of.
I have the original in troff, so once the text is correct I can deliver
it in flat ASCII as README.server in the distribution, HTML for the web
page, and perhaps Postscript.

Please send comments to me at crkinger@xxxxxxx unless you think them
worth general discussion.  I'll collect them and make edits in a few days.
Unless I hear objections, I'll next start working on a similar guide for
users of the Xaw and GTK clients.

David King
Philadelphia, PA, USA