[Freeciv-Dev] XawXpm

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Ben Buxton <bb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] XawXpm
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 13:04:04 -0200

I was about to download  XawXpm and do the port FreeCiv to it
(probably it would only be a matter of recompiling), but I
noticed two things:

1: it's 1.1Mb, so it may be inconvenient, thoughts?

2: it was last updated in 96 according to the webpage, metalab
and lsm. So if there is any problem, perhaps someone will have
to maintain it.

3: I thought it was a new thing. If it's around since 96 and
nobody noticed it, perhaps it isn't as cool as we thought? Or
maybe mr. Buxton just didn't do much advertising?

Thoughts? Is it worth the while?

It may be found at http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/libs/X/

[]s,
                                               |alo