Re: [Freeciv-Dev] libm

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] libm
From: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 15:34:27 +0000 (WET)

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, Peter Schaefer wrote:

> >     David> Thus far freeciv has avoiding linking libm.
> >
> > What's the gain in not linking against libm?
>
> The logging function is named flog.
>
> This conflicts with the SGI libm I've seen, which lists
> flog as an alias for logf.

Then i guess we need to change the name of flog() to something else
(again).  In case you didn't know GTK+ uses libm...

Hummm... i guess we should have gone for log_buf() after all...

---
Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa, student @ Instituto Superior Tecnico,
Technical University of Lisbon - Software & Computer Engineering