[Freeciv-Dev] Water

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Water
From: "Martin Willemoes Hansen" <martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 14:24:40 -0000

Hi!

I was thinking about having some other water tiles,
one wich is coastal and one wich is deep water and one
wich is lower water.
Like then there could be big nuclear subs in the deeb
water put they couldnt sail in lower water and coast.
And when underwater cities become reality they can be
in deep water too.
It could maybe help tririmes to know when they are in
deep water and can die.

Btw I hope the river depth thing will become a reality
soon. Maybe it would be apropriate with smaller gfx
size of the river tiles as well, look at greatnation.

l8r Freecivers!

Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IRC     Dr_nick | irc.stampede.org #stampede
ICQ     11597690

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums