[Freeciv-Dev] tiles.xpm re-org?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] tiles.xpm re-org?
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 09:29:07 +1100

With renewed activity on tiles (including updating CivWorld for new
roads.xpm, and push for more artists etc) I wonder if we can quickly
get in a further re-organisation of tiles.xpm?

Specifically, I was thinking:
- split out the nation flags into flags.xpm
- put all the terrain stuff into terrain.xpm
- all other stuff (hitpoint bars, numbers, misc) into extras.xpm
  (or special.xpm, or whatever).

Should be fairly easy to do: some cut-and-pasting of the existing
tiles.xpm(s), and some re-arrangment of tile loading code and
indicies and related.

-- David