Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Warning Could not process....

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Warning Could not process....
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 17:43:37 -0500

On Wed, Feb 03, 1999 at 09:17:27AM +1100, David Pfitzner was heard to say:
> John Goerzen wrote:
> >
> > Can you give me the precise URL to the message in question?
>
> Eg:
>
> > I believe this may be a known bug in mhonarc, but I'm not sure.
>
> Yes, the debian.org list archives have the same problem.

  Is it also possible that it's his email client?  I've seen this behavior
when sending PGP-signed messages to people with old/broken mailreaders.

  (I just sent a suggestion to him that he change clients, so now I'm wondering
   if I was entirely off the mark)

--
  Daniel Burrows

  Nothing is hopeless.

  PROOF:
(a) Assume the opposite.
(b) If something _is_ hopeless, then its condition can only improve.
(c) If its condition can only improve, then there must be hope for it.
(d) Therefore, nothing is hopeless.  QED.