[Freeciv-Dev] artists needed

To: trent Piepho <xyzzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alexandre BERAUD <a_beraud@xxxxxxxx>, Martin Willemoes Hansen <martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Julian Hubbard <madhattr@xxxxxxxx>, bruno gilleta <gilleta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] artists needed
From: Nicolas BRUNEL <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 02:38:10 +0100 (CET)

Dear freeciv team,

        hell of a work has been done recently with gtk client,
new web site, rulesets,spaceship ,civil war , new mapgen ( i forget things i'm
sure ) and more is
to come. We can be proud of all those new features.
It's the work of good programmers.
The main weakness of freeciv is graphics.
It has been improved recently by the new tilesets and the option -tile.

I wonder how we can get more people involved in the developpement of the
freciv's grafixs.
The main point will be that people can easily get the current graphics so
that they can modify it without subsribe to the mailing list or using cvs.
What do you think Martin of adding a section graphics on the site with the
differents tilesets with have now ?

Bye,

 Nicolas Brunel
 LIM Case 901,
 163 Avenue de Luminy             brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 13288 Marseille Cedex 9  France  tel +33 04 9182 (8524) fax 9275