Re: [Freeciv-Dev] freeciv suggestions

To: Trent Piepho <xyzzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] freeciv suggestions
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 19:01:58 -0500

On Mon, Feb 01, 1999 at 12:28:53PM -0800, Trent Piepho was heard to say:
> It should be.  I made it a client option a while back, auto center on units.
> I found it very annoying when trying to mount an attack or defense the map
> zooming off to the middle of nowhere, while your opponent keeps attacking.

  Yeah.  Ok.  I didn't think to look in the options. :-)  Sorry.

--
  Daniel Burrows

  Nothing is hopeless.

  PROOF:
(a) Assume the opposite.
(b) If something _is_ hopeless, then its condition can only improve.
(c) If its condition can only improve, then there must be hope for it.
(d) Therefore, nothing is hopeless.  QED.