Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Space race patches

To: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Space race patches
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:50:37 +1100

David Pfitzner wrote:

> Or am I mistaken and the spacerace winner actually wins, and
> the points are just relevant for the highscore table in Civ1?

The Civ I manual says (from memory) "There are two ways to win.
The first is to annihilate all other players.  The second is to
be the first to have your spaceship successfully reach Alpha
Centauri."

I infer from this that doing the spaceship thang is a win,
regardless of the points.

Regards,

Mitch.
--