Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Jitterbug or anything

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Jitterbug or anything
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:08:18 -0200

On Jan 27, Per Mathisen decided to present us with:
> That reminds me... we could still use a jitterbug bug archive. I took a
> look at it a while ago, and it looked darn hard to setup correctly. Anyone
> want to try? :)

If you don't manage to get it working, well, the sources to the
Debian bug-tracking system are not packaged but available. It
might be cool to have a first experience at setting it up for
something non-debian. Perhaps John Goerzen (who is also a Debian
developer) might want to try? Doesn't he run the webserver?

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.