Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] Mongols building lighthouses

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Mongols building lighthouses
From: johna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 20:33:38 +1100 (EST)

Hi,

I'm running 1.7.1. In a game I'm playing, when the Mongols have alphabet
and map making, they are unable to built lighthouses. They certainly don't
have magnetism. According to the help file, they only need alphabet and
map making.

Is this a bug or am I missing something ? (I have made a bit of an effort
to search the archive, btw).

Regards,

--
John August

"We eat when we're not hungry, drink when we're not thirsty, buy what we
don't need, and throw away everything that's useful. Don't sell a man
what he wants - sell him what he doesn't want. Pretend he's got eight
feet and two stomachs and money to burn. That's not illogical - it's
evil."

Paul Theroux, The Mosquito Coast.