Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1998:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] re: copyrights etc.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] re: copyrights etc.
From: "Paul \"Froggy\" Schneider" <froggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 11:51:22 -0500

At 10:29 AM 12/15/98 -0500, you wrote:
>It came out last week and is in stores now.  I'd rather them delay it and
>get it right then put it on the shelves as "shitware" (a la "CivNet").
>Microprose should be "indebted" to the developers of freeciv.  Those that

Er... this should have read, "shoud not be indebted...".

>enjoy it should.  I know I am.

Sorry, it's early.

- Froggy

Case Western Reserve Univerity    |    "We certainly hope you'll dig into
EECS Windows NT Administrator     |         our dog food with gusto!"
froggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         |           - Microsoft website
pxs3@xxxxxxxxxxx                  |  www.microsoft.com/backstage/scenes.htm