Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 1998:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] CVS stuff

To: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] CVS stuff
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 11:46:08 +1100

David Pfitzner wrote:

> John Goerzen wrote:
> >
> > Would there be interest in a separate list for the CVS stuff?  I don't think
> > that everybody on -dev would be wanting to get it, and there probably isn't
> > much point in archiving it.  If so, I'll set up a new freeciv-cvs list.
>
> >From the people who replied to me privately when the notifications
> started, I inferred:
>  2  liked them being in freeciv-dev
>  1  disliked them being in freeciv-dev
>  3  didn't mind either way
>
> But I wasn't sure what to conclude from those (fairly small) numbers.

Could we conclude that the rest of the readers also didn't have
strong opinions, and therefore, wouldn't mind if it continued
as it were?

Personally, I lean towards keeping the CVS messages in freeciv-dev,
but I acknowledge that others may want them separate.

Regards,

Mitch.
--
| mailto:mjd@xxxxxxxxxx       | Not the official view of: |