Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1998:
[Freeciv-Dev] Honored request....

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Honored request....
From: Canis_L <twolf@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 02:18:24 -0600 (CST)

I am honoring the request to move the list as per Mitch Davis, and James
BlackWell's request to do so, as I see this to be the most honorable
approach, and as stated before, I respect the decisions made, and the
bases they were made on.

The new list: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxxx and freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
have been added to the aliases of freeciv.midsun.com, Both lists will
recieve mail posted to midsun.com untill the transition is made.

I would suggest that the administration of this list do the same as I have
done, that is link the lists so that both recieve the same posts, untill
we get the users transfered over.

John, Could I have your email address again (personal) I lost it, I wish
to send yout he current user list containing all subscribed members, so
that you can transfer everyone without delay.

My best wished to you, and I hope that the lists continue to grow and
flurrish as they have on my system, I think they will.

I also feel this better for EVERYONE, including the poor P-100 with 24
megs of hd space left (which was running 7 other lists of about 30 each)
as the list was infact outgrowing it's resources.

I did not want to accept that before, as we all tend to to with major
accomplishments and things we take pride in. But I have come to accept
this now, and also the fact that I am nt able to provide timely and
efficient adminiatration any more since my schedules have changed, I have
already gone over the other issues and have stated my appologies, and will
be more than happy to forward them via personal email to anyone who
chooses to hear them, as I do not want to start it all over again on this
one.

I still would like to be on these lists, and will still honor them, as the
best group of users that I have ever hosted on my system.

YES, even after all that I am still able to say that I still think you
all are cool, nothing will ever change that (It's a Loyalty/Friendship
thing).

I know my contribution (the host) was much appreciated, considering what
evolved from it, even if some of you won't say it :) .

None the less, I herby transfer all responsability to The administration
of: freeciv/freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx

John,
I know we got off to a bad start, but I still will be more than happy to
offer any assistance you may need.

Enough Said....
Canis_L

----Begin Signature-----

Email: twolf@xxxxxx
President/Admin/Owner: The Wolf's Den Internet(R), Inc.

To hear a wolf's howl, is an undescribable expierience, it instills a
since of fear, and sadness, yet a since of happiness and honor that you
are in the presence of one of the world's most beautiful and majestic
creatures alive.
                 --Ryan P. Rehder, A.K.A. Canis_L, President/Owner,
                   The Wolf's Den Internet(R), Inc.
Copyright (c) 1998, The Wolf's Den Internet(R), Inc.

FEDERALY PROTECTED ADDRESS AND NAMES, NO UNREQUESTED EMAIL OR REGULAR MAIL
OR TELEPHONE ADVERTISEMENTS OF ANY TYPE ALLOWED.