Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1998:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Mailing list archive

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Radovan Garabik <garabik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 12:15:58 +0200

On Fri, Oct 23, 1998 at 08:14:30PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> [ CC set to the new list ]
>
> Radovan Garabik <garabik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > So far it is static version from my mailbox, later I plan to add automatic
> > updating and probably split it by months.
>
> As you're probably aware, various archives reside at
> http://www.complete.org/mailinglists/archives/.  If you have these in
> standard Unix mbox-format (delimited by "From " lines), they can be
> added to the archives.  I will have to see if I can wade through the
> legal mumbo-jumbo from the midsun stuff and see if it really is legal
> or not, but I don't forsee any trouble.
>
> How far back do your archives go?
>

>From July 10. I will gladly give the archives (in mbox format) to you,
however, I do not know what the current maintainer of the mailing list
will say to this (as already stated, he thinks he owns the rights to
the whole list - but he has been quiet recently).

| Radovan Garabik       http://www.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik |
| __..--^^^--..__       garabik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      |