Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: February 2003:
[freeciv-data] Music for Freeciv

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Music for Freeciv
From: "T.J.T van Kooten" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 00:15:46 +0100

Some of you may remember that I hinted to this at
FUADEC 2002. Now it's for real. I'm happy to announce
that Freeciv has gotten some music!

Chris Abbot from www.c64audio.com has kindly given
permission for the use of some his the tracks from the
CD "Back in Time 3".  I've converted the audio tracks to
Ogg format.

At the ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming/music
directory you will find 4 tracks in Ogg format plus the
readme.

Enjoy,

Thomas van Kooten (CapTVK)

"All good music resembles something. Good music stirs by its mysterious
resemblance to the objects and feelings which motivated it.
Jean Cocteau (1889=961963)"