Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: February 2003:
[freeciv-data] Re: Greek rulsets

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: Greek rulsets
From: giorgos vaiol <giorgos1971@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 05:53:43 -0800 (PST)

>So, if the hellenic ruleset represents the modern greek nation, can we call
>it "greek", as we did with all modern nations?
>
>Christian
If in the game you want the english name of the greek nation << greek >> is
correct but...
as you can see here http://www.parliament.gr/english/default.htm and
http://www.mfa.gr/english/
the greek state use the term << hellenic >> at the parliament and at the
ministery of foreign affairs web sites.

Giorgos