Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: February 2003:
[freeciv-data] Re: civ2-freeciv ruleset converter

To: <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: civ2-freeciv ruleset converter
From: "baumans" <baumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 21:08:26 -0500

I put a new version of my civ2-freeciv ruleset converter at
http://www.baumanfamily.com/john/civ22freeciv.zip.  This version also
converts governments and nations (if you include a city.txt in the directory
that you're converting).  A few of the older problems have been fixed, but
some of the most major ones haven't.  Read the converter.README to find out
how to use it.  This could add a wealth of new modpacks to freeciv, from
websites like apolyton.net.