Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: February 2003:
[freeciv-data] Greek rulsets

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Greek rulsets
From: giorgos vaiol <giorgos1971@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 03:43:39 -0800 (PST)

At the ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming/ directory you can find 2
rulesets for the greek nation.
One is the freeciv-byzantine ruleset and the other is the freeciv-hellenic rule
set.
Few time ago (September 2002) we send you this rules because they are the
evolution of the greek nation.
So the byzantine ruleset is for the historic period from the 300aC to 1453aC
(othoman conquest of istambul) and the other (hellenic) for the modern greek
nation (1800-1950).
So please take a look a this rulesets and maybe insert them at the freeciv game.
For more details contact me or  Nikos (our emails the are into the packages)

Thanks Giorgos Vaiolos