Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: May 2002:
[freeciv-data] Re: Tech and Ancient Units

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: Tech and Ancient Units
From: Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański <niewodniczanski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 00:21:58 +0200

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 07:43:57AM -0700, Thanasis Kinias wrote:

> scripsit Per I. Mathisen:
>
> > On Tue, 21 May 2002, Thanasis Kinias wrote:

> You missed Social Democracy.  This is very different from Liberal
> Democracy, in that you will have much less unhappiness because the poor
> have a `safety net'.  Pure liberalism is very brutal (think
> 1900-era commerce).
But there is no difference from Dictatorship, belive my. I live in Poland
a remember tanks on street, bullet which nearly killed my father (nearly,
because, somebody was on path od shot). You can belive  SD is very brutal
too.
> --
> Thanasis Kinias
> Web Developer, Information Technology
> Graduate Student, Department of History
> Arizona State University
> Tempe, Arizona, U.S.A.
>
> Ash nazg durbatul?k, ash nazg gimbatul,
> Ash nazg thrakatul?k agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

|   Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański             www.larryn.prv.pl          |
|           LarryN                niewodniczanski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |
|      tel: 604591238                       ICQ#: 55298869            |
/                           AURE ENTULUVAL                            \