Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: May 2002:
[freeciv-data] Re: natural city names changed

To: <freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: natural city names changed
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 09:34:24 +0200 (MEST)

On Sat, 4 May 2002, Reinier Post wrote:
> I think the 64 nation limit has been raised.
> I also think all additional nations posted to freeciv-* are in
>
>   ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/ftp/contrib/nations/
>
> Finally, I think some of these nations would be worthwhile to include into
> the distribution.

I don't think we should increase the total number of nations at this
point. The current nation dialog is too big already, and should be
rewritten first.

I'm open to the idea of throwing out the krevi nation (silly, non-existent
nation, only two cities) and adding one from contrib instead, though.

Yours,
Per

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those two understand binary and
those
who don't."