Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: NeoTrident tileset and a deluge of flags!

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: NeoTrident tileset and a deluge of flags!
From: Rikard Anglerud <anglerud@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:55:13 +0200 (CEST)

On 14 Aug 2000, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:
> Ummm, are there any nations not marked as "coming soon"?
> I like to have many flags, though. I am just worrying how
> people from such places as Wallis and Futuna Islands are called ;-)

Well, that does tickle the imagination!
The completed nations will be up shortly I believe. I can certainly send
an email when they are.

> Finally the important question: Is the copyright yours and can you
> release the files under the GPL?

The new stuff is certainly ours, yes. Since we've based this tileset on
the Trident one - it would definitley come under the GPL. I realize we
accidentally neglected to mention that.

Rikard